Sunday, January 18, 2009

New Loot



Don't tell, I was supposed to be out picking up groceries. It isn't my fault that the Dollar Tree just happens to be next door. I've been reading this blog lately thinking of all of the wonderful inspirations I've gotten at Dollar stores in the past and just had to stop by. I only went in to pick up an Ipod cover so I could make this for my new Christmas present but instantly got sucked in grabbing these goodies and bubbling over with ideas the whole time. Just wait to see what's in store!

Anyway, the groceries came home with me too. I just had to powershop to get the job done quickly. Besides, I was able to try out my new "Tidy Totes".
I thought they might make excellent produce bags, which they did for the excellent price of 25 cents per bag. They are so much better than the opaque ones I had been using before. Now the clerks don't have to paw through the bag to see what's inside.

I couldn't help but stop by the magazine section and pick up the latest Sew Simple. There are some interesting picks this month.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those "Tidy Totes" are a great idea! I can't wait to try them!