Thursday, November 13, 2008

Everyone's A Genius


Here it is- completed! This is one of my ideas that lived in my sketchbook for several years waiting for inspiration to complete. The insanity hit very early one Saturday morning in September as I lay awake in the wee hours of the morning flooded with ideas and new techniques. I crept downstairs to the craft lab and began work. Several hours later when the babes awoke, the hat was complete (but not assembled).

Being inspired to design a new item is great but actually extracting the pattern from my brain is another story. That part takes the most drive of all. The lifeless, unassembled Smart Hat sat untouched and the pattern had been left cryptically scribbled on a torn piece of paper until just two days ago. Then, voila! Complete and now available for you to recreate in any color or size you wish.

Go to www.candypopcreations.etsy.com to see the complete line of beanies!

3 comments:

Natty said...

Hey!
I love your works, thanks for charing them with us, its an inspiration :)

Check my blog as well www.natty-crafts.blogspot.com

Much Love
Sofia

Unknown said...

your beanies are so AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!!! don't ever ever ever stop making them! i want to buy every one of them!

Cynthia Rae said...

Thanks so much for your support! I have many more ideas in the works coming out this year. Now I just need the time... :)